Dear foreign experts:
Recently, prevention and control situation of epidemic of COVID-19 is serious and complex, in order to ensure you and your family’s health, and our city’s safety, we would like to show you friendly tips as follows:
1. Please pay serious attention to the situation in medium-risk and high-risk areas. Except for necessary and urgent needs, avoid travelling to those areas or across borders, and do not travel across provinces during the Spring Festival. People who are coming or returning to Lianyungang from the medium-risk and high-risk areas, should report to the community as soon as possible, and follow the procedure of concentrated quarantine and medical observation, and take nucleic acid test for COVID-19 cooperatively.
2. Please arrange your travel in Lianyungang reasonably and reduce unnecessary gatherings. When in public communication, please keep a distance of more than 1 meter. Do not go to crowded and poorly ventilated places, and try to shorten your stay in public places. When entering and exiting public places such as stations, wharfs, shopping malls, restaurants, hotels, cinemas, internet cafes, farmers markets, etc., please cooperate with body temperature measurement, health code and itinerary card checks.
3. Please maintain good health and hygiene habits, and consciously take precautions. When in public places, please wear the mask, and if cough or sneeze, please cover your mouth and nose with the tissue or bend your elbow. Develop a good habit of washing hands frequently, try to avoid direct contact with live poultry or cold chain food with your hands, and refrain from purchasing and eating wild animals or cold chain foods with no clear source (especially imported cold chain foods). Keep indoor air circulation, and open windows 2-3 times a day at home for 20-30 minutes each time.
4. Pay attention to epidemic prevention of goods. Avoid online shopping for goods from overseas or domestic medium-risk and high-risk areas. When receiving parcels from those areas or cleaning cold chain food at home, please wear disposable gloves and disinfect the packaging with alcohol before opening the goods.
5. If you need to travel to China from another country in the near future, please follow the relevant epidemic prevention and control measures properly during the trip. After entry, please take cooperatively the "14 + 14" health management measures, that is, after 14 days of concentrated quarantine and medical observation, if the conditions for releasing the quarantine are met, you must continue to implement 14 days of home-based quarantine and medical observation strictly. The nucleic acid tests should be done on the 3rd day (after 48 hours) and the 14th day of home-based quarantine. The quarantine is to be released only if indicators were negative for both tests. After entering the country, you need to apply for the "Sukang code" and use it for health declaration.
6. If you have fever, cough, headache, fatigue, dyspnea, etc., please consciously avoid contacting with others, take personal protection, and immediately seek medical treatment at the designated fever clinic. When in treatment, please inform the medical workers of your travel history and contact history.
7. Contact of Epidemic Prevention and Control Center of counties (districts) in Lianyungang
（3）Guanyun County: 8986120
（9）Xuwei New District: 2250119
（10）Yuntai Mountain Scenic Area: 85726318
Lianyungang Science and Technology Bureau
January 19, 2021